25/04/2007

TEA PARTY

I used to prepare a Tea Party for my students when I was in the secondary school. There they could taste defferent types of tea, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, candies, .... There were British music and English people to practise their English. The last was in IES Virgen del Socorro in Rociana, Huelva. I was glad my students enjoyed the tea party. They told me that they liked biscuits and chocolates, and some of them liked tea!!!!!!. They talked to Helen and Ian, a British couple who were so kind to come and stay with us. They laughed and learnt with this couple.

It's a nice experience for the students and very easy to prepare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

la fiesta del tea estuvo muy divertida comimos mucho el tea no nos gusto pero los dulces estaban muy buenos.los ingleses eran muy simpaticos y nos contaron porque se vinieron de inglaterra hemos aprendido mucho el dia de la fiesta del tea.

23 April 2007 13:18